Wedding Celebrant Sunshine Coast
I trained and worked as a professional actress performing on London’s West End Stage, Edinburgh Festival and toured the UK as well as performing in various television series.
I am also a qualified high school drama teacher and have produced and directed extensive theatrical productions at Brisbane’s Garden Point Theatre.
This experience means I am a competent public speaker. I understand the use of voice and tone to effectively engage and captivate your guests, highlighting the emotion of your special occasion.
I guarantee to provide a professional, very personal and joyful service to remember for years to come.
I feel it is important to spend some time to get to know you, your partner and family to ensure that your ceremony reflects you as a couple and is all that you want it to be.
My services at affordable rates include:
marriage ceremonies, naming ceremonies, commitment ceremonies and renewal of vows
- A friendly, relaxed and obligation free meeting to discuss your needs
- As many meetings as required to create a personalised ceremony
- Unlimited communication regarding your ceremony via telephone and email
- A personal and tailor-made ceremony that will create such a special day
- Access to resources including vows, ring ceremonies, readings, poems, quotes and rituals, etc
- Conducting and solemnising of the marriage
- Completion and Lodgement of all Legal Paperwork prior to and after your marriage
- A high quality PA sound system, signing table and table cloth
- A souvenir copy of your ceremony in a presentation folder
- A printed copy of your Presentation Wedding Certificate
- A rehearsal of your ceremony to ensure that you feel comfortable and that everything runs according to plan
Make an appointment to discuss your special day Contact Me